Journey to the mountains of Salzburg and lakes of Carinthia
UNESCO Biosphere reserve Salzburger Lungau / Kärntner Nockberge & Steiermark
4 days / 3 nights
from € 189,00
Bookable: May till October
That's awaiting you:
Mountain Huts, Lakes, Castles and Churches, Customs and Music in Salzburg, Carinthia and Styria.
- Arrival. Welcome to the Wastlwirt Romantic Hotel. Move into your cosy room and relax on the wellness island with its large indoor pool.
- Welcome drink at about 06.00 pm with hotel information and picture show about the range of things to see and do in Southern Salzburgerland and the UNESCO certified biosphere Lungau.
- Then the pleasure culinarium from the Rauchkuchl – the unique show kitchen, serving up typical specialities of the region.
- After a delicious breakfast, an Alpine round-trip: the Wörthersee lake, Salzkammergut, the Großglockner, these and many other top attractions in the 3 border region of Salzburg, Carinthia, Styria, are all easily accessible from the Wastlwirt, with the Tauernautobahn motorway just 2.5 km away and a well-designed road network
- On your return, rest and relax on our wellness island
- In the evening, a sumptuous Salzburg meal; a 5 course dinner with traditional music.
- After a delicious breakfast from the Rauchkuchl, your host Rudi Baier shows you his homeland: the trip takes you to, amongst other places, Schloss Moosham and to Mauterndorf Castle, the Prebersee lake (world famous for its water target shooting), to the pilgrimage church of St Leonhard, and the Silent Night Museum in Mariapfarr, with a wonderful crib display and the desk where Joseph Moor wrote the text for this world-famous Carol in 1816. You then take the 8 seater gondola lift up the Großeck to the Panoramaalm, where you can have a walk and enjoy some refreshment.
- On your return, rest and relax on our wellness island.
- In the evening, the pleasure culinarium of the Rauchkuchln.
After breakfast from the Rauchkuchl, it is then time to say goodbye to the Wastlwirt and to Lungau.
|p.P. in a double room from||189,-|
|+ Local taxtes p.P./day||2,-|
|Single room-Addition p. night from||20,-|
|Additional night from||59,-|
|Special farm visit to the Neuhausergut with horse-drawn carriage ride and Alpine hut entertainment in the Almstadl, including traditional snack and folk music||29,-|
|Wine cellar evening: a tour through the Austrian wine areas, given by the hotel manager Rudi Baier||19,-|
|Tour guide per day||80,-|
|Cable car ride - group rate (price per person)||8,-|
- 3 x nights accommodation in the 4* Wastlwirt with bath/toilet, bathrobe in your room
- Wastlwirt sumptuous half board and breakfast in the "Rauchkuchl" (Live-Shos kitchen till 10.30 a.m.), hearty midday snack and culinary delights at night
- Use of the wellness island
- Cosy bathrobe
- Free wifi in the lobby, bar and sun terrace
- Daily weather forcast and tips for the day
- Storage for your sports equipment
- 1x Welcome drink with slideshow
- 1x Late Night Wellness
- 1x Romance Dinner with cozy atmosphere in our historical wine cellar
- 1 free space for the tour guide or bus driver (from 20 persons)
- Luggage service
- All-Inklusive services for driver and tour guide
- Lungau round trip with your host, Rudi Baier
- Picture- & Textmaterial for your marketing